SP 8 Questionnaire
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Love: Schaeffer Anne, KoiguKPPM, Malabrigo, Knitpicks Panache, anything
SOFT and natural fiber, Hate itchy, scratchy plasticy stuff. And not a fan of
most novelty eyelashy stuff
2. I keep my needles in needle rolls- LOVE them. ;)
3. long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? 2 years- intermediate... advanced wannabe
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? yes
5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Lavander and or Vanilla, rose florals.. yarn?
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
7. Do you do other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
YES-- I can do it!!! I can spi n... sorry overly surprised at myself on this one!
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s?
(if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Cont Christian... third day, mercy me, etc
9. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you
prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
Purlples, blues, greens deep reds fuschia's (jeweltones) hate pastels pretty much-
and yellow- don't really like yellow
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? 2 cats and a bad beagle
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Scarves- yes, mittens yes,
hats- maybe, ponchos nonchos. (no)
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? SOMETHING at all times.
I knit everything love lace and socks currently.
13. What are you knitting right now?I have 3 pair of socks going, and
another kiri in Debbie bliss pure silk...
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? YES
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
right tool for the right job.. love wood and the bryspun dpns, lantern moon-
LOVE my holz and stein circs. ;) thnx sp7!
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? yep, yep
17. How did you learn to knit? books and online
18. How old is your oldest UFO? a couple of months
19. What is your favorite holiday? Easter and Christmas
20. Is there anything that you collect? Longaberger bskts, tin chocolate molds
21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying
to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do
you have? fiddlesticks shawl patterns quivit, spinning silk, holz and stein straights
Love pretty beaded needles... I ordered spin-off- but hasn't arrived yet. ;)
Lace blocking rods... Mason-Dixon Knitting? DOn't have it yet!
22. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? toe up socks- and 2 socks
on 2 circs , to be better at lace- and to try a top down sweater- and want to
make "Hourglass" also : Annie Modesitts "Corset"
23. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yep- and i wear a 6 1/2
24. When is your birthday? (mm/dd) 8/31